Page 1 of 1

The information on my car's CARFAX or Autocheck report is incorrect. What should I do?

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:23 pm
by Simon
You should request a correction for CARFAX here: Request a correction to a CARFAX Report. And for Autocheck here: Contact Autocheck Customer Service.